Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dipping my toe in the water

Hello World, thanks for taking a minute to check out my humble site.  I never thought I would be doing this- and by this I mean blogging.  I have always been of the belief that there is too much social media being forced upon us, and for the longest time I was turned off by the idea of putting my thoughts and ramblings out there for the world to see.  I don't have a facebook page, and I just recently joined twitter (where my primary motivation was to follow Lance Armstrong's tweets).  I mean, there are only so many hours in a day, and why should I expect some busy soul to take valuable time out of their day to read what I have to say anyway?  Will I even be able to make modestly informative/positive contributions to the blog-o-sphere, when there are so many intelligent writers out there who do this for a living day in and day out?
 
Well...here it goes, I guess I will find out soon enough.  My promise to you, the reader is to not entirely fill this space with recounts of my daily struggles, but instead to strive to report on relevant methods, people, and science within the realm of endurance sports.  Hopefully I can share with you current topics and inspiring people- and yes, I may from time to time throw out some updates on my journey to try and make it in the world of professional triathlon.
Thanks for taking the time to look, and check back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment