Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quick Training & Racin' Update

I'm really stoked to say that this year I am joining the Triangle Multisport-InSide Out Sports Triangle Triathlon Team.  Yes, that is a mouthful.  Most of us just refer to it as TMS-IOS.  Hefty name or not, I'm super excited to be mixing it up with this great group of age group and professional triathletes in 2012.  I can't say enough how thankful I am to both Triangle Multisport and Inside-Out Sports for the support they providing this team as co-title sponsors.  As part of my commitment to TMS-IOS this year, I will be a big part of the local race scene, hopping in local events early and often this spring, before settling in to focus on some larger races later this summer.  My 2012 race calendar can be found here.  



As we wait for the water to warm up a little here in the Mid Atlantic, I'll be racing at the next two stops in the Inside-Out Sports Duathlon Series in April.  A few more local events in April/May, before heading up to Connecticut for Rev3 Quassy on June 3rd.  The second half of the year is still up somewhat for discussion, but I am without a doubt focusing on ending my season with strong efforts at both Rev3 Anderson and Rev3 Florida in October.  

Thanks for reading,

jw

No comments:

Post a Comment